19.3.12

Sidereal & Anor on Carbsane: On keeping my mouth shut

Ad Libitum: On keeping my mouth shut

Excellent rant! Don't get me started on CarbSham... her latest post on quantum theory really got my hackles up. She thinks she's a 'science geek' and can't imagine what an 'average Joe' thinks about the word quantum! So 'science geek' must mean someone who can copy chunks from Wikipedia!! Her arrogance never ceases to stun me.. the woman is so far up her own rear that she never sees the light of day. I am sure that any average Joe could do what she does and Google 'quantum'. I used to teach quantum mechanics, and seeing someone bragging that she knows about it (when she sure as hell doesn't) upsets me somewhat.
It's also annoying when someone who weighs twice as much as you sneers at your views on weight control and nutrition!!
MrsT
Reply
Replies
  1. LOLz. I haven't even read the latest "quantum" post. I knew it would be full of woo. She pathologically misrepresents (or perhaps misunderstands??) every piece of research she discusses.

    That whole blog is a waste of time. It's just her and a handful of sycophants dissing fat people. Taubes is actually right about most things he talks about. YES, he is wrong about some of the detail, no one is ever right 100% of the time, but only an obsessed weirdo could let some minor mistakes in GCBC occupy their life. I don't see what's in it for her. If she's so smart and if it's all about CICO, if she's got it all figured out, why is she still fat?
  2. Must appreciate the irony of a person criticizing Kruse for invoking quantum mechanics, meanwhile in the next line she lies about !!UNDERSTANDING IT!!11 when we all know she totally doesn't.