20.3.13

"I eat good ol’ white sugar by the spoonful" - Fat Loss Secret – 180 Degree Health

Fat Loss Secret – 180 Degree Health

Lanie

I eat good ol’ white sugar by the spoonful and anything I have like having for the past year and have steadily lost weight. I do circuit training (rarely any steady state cardio) for about an hour a day, most days of the week. I also take minerals with every meal and rarely drink water.

I have always had a weight problem, but now I have simply given up caring about what I eat or when and I’ve been able to maintain or lose weight when I probably would have gained (stressful year).

And I’m an over 40 stress-ed out mom! I sleep soundly and pretty consistently when I have enough sugar during the day. If I need to eat more, I just eat more. If I’m not hungry, which is quite common now, I just don’t eat.

My protein intake is pretty low, but I have tons of energy. I can literally feel myself relax when I have a spoonful of sugar! Pop tarts are also amazeballs in the afternoon. I eat one or two and then I feel great for the rest of the day. Thanks sugar!