Series: The Diet-Heart Myth - by Chris Kresser
- Cholesterol and Saturated Fat Are Not the Enemy
- Why Everyone Should Know Their LDL Particle Number
- What Causes Elevated LDL Particle Number?
- Statins Don’t Save Lives in People Without Heart Disease
- How to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Naturally
Heart Disease / Cholesterol
In the following articles, I review over fifty years of research demonstrating that:
- High cholesterol is not the primary cause of heart disease.
- Diets high in saturated fat and cholesterol don’t cause heart disease.
- Consumption of so-called “heart healthy” vegetable oils is linked to heart disease, cancer and many other conditions.
- Statin drugs don’t reduce the risk of death for most people, and have dangerous side effects and complications.
- Study Reveals Doubt on Cholesterol Drug
- Three Eggs a Day Keep the Doctor Away!
- The Truth About Statin Drugs
- Research Alert: Antidepressants & Cholesterol
- Inflammation Worsens Danger of Heart Disease
- More on Statin Side Effects
- More Silly Shenanigans Against Saturated Fat
- Have Some Butter With Your Veggies!
- New Study Puts Final Nail in the “Saturated Fat Causes Heart Disease” Coffin
- Ten Steps to Preventing Heart Disease Naturally
- Why You Should Eat More (not less) Cholesterol
- For a healthy heart, stick to butter