6.6.11

Library - ‪Biochemistry lecture series, Dr Kevin Ahern ‬‏

video library of dozens of lectures on General Biochemistry by Dr Kevin Ahern at Oregon State University http://ecampus.oregonstate.edu/

YouTube - ‪oharow's Channel‬‏

Kevin Ahern's Professional Page

At Oregon State University I am a Senior Instructor in the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics and a contributing editor to BioTechniques. I write the monthly WebWatch column for that publication. I am also the creator of the Metabolic Melodies. There is a book of the Melodies that can be purchased HERE and a calendar of them for 2011 has been published HERE.
My publication list is HERE
From 1997 to 2009, I wrote a twice monthly column in Genetic Engineering News entitled Best of the Web. From 1998 to 2003 I was a contributing editor to Science Magazine and from 1987 to 1998, I served as editor of BIOTECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE & INTERNET JOURNAL. I was an author on the Biochemistry textbook (Mathews, van Holde, and Ahern), published by Addison-Wesley Longman in 2000. My contribution was the online and CD-ROM content, shown here. I provided the material for the General Resources pages of Science Magazine's Online Functional Genomics Web Page (HERE).  I received my B.S. and M.S. from Oklahoma State University, and my Ph.D. from Oregon State University.