9.7.11

Paleo bloggers/authors are chubby - why? - Durianrider

Robb Wolf got a gut? How come the paleo bloggers/authors are chubby? « Durianrider's Blog

highly entertaining vegetarian/fruitarian Durian Rider's blog commentary and video (below) on the body composition of the elite of the paleo-low carb world versus that of vegans.

Extract:
So can anyone show me a fit and lean paleo/primal authour/blogger that ISNT on HGH shots or starving up for a photo shoot? Anyone? I certainly can't. All I see is some nice crew that have been suckered and now have nothing but fat guts, old flex shots and constant carb cravings to show for it.

Here is a vid I did that ROCKED the paleo/primal world judging by the amount of hits and blogs it created. Hey, Im all about telling people what they need to hear vs what impresses people and makes quick money. I live a frugal lifestyle so I dont have to lie to people and rely on fake friends to sell BS too.