9.7.11

Response to: "Gluten free diets are bogus!" - by Rob Wolf, research biochemist

Hey Robb, this person said gluten free diets are bogus!  Posted by on Jan 12, 2011 in Anthropology, Celiac and Gluten-Free, Paleo Diet Basics | 122 comments

Extract

Abraham had a common question the other day, here it is:
I recently came across this post on the website skeptoid.com. This guy named Brian Dunning says that gluten-free diets aren’t the gato’s meow (on this podcast: http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4239 ). He says that there is no sound evidence for avoiding gluten for general wellness, your thoughts?

I’m drawing a line in the sand with this post.

I cannot devote a response to everyone of of these, I’ll never get anything productive done and, well it’s just boring at some point. So, I’m going to lay out some paramaters for how/if I’ll comment on stuff like this. I will not comment unless the individual is talking about molecular biology mechanism of action in grain intolerance